- Model NO.: dn32
- Coating: Plating
- Condition: New
- Size: 8~32
- Color of PVC/PE Cover: Yellow, Red,
- Application: Pipe,Flexible Conduit Hose
- Payment Term: T/T
- Trademark: HLT
- Specification: SGS CE
- HS Code: 8422400000
- Type: Coating Production Line
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Name: Yellow PVC/PE Coated Production Line
- Material: PVC/PE
- Shape: Flat Surface
- Length of Hose: Unlimited
- Package: Standard Seaworthy Package
- Transport Package: Standard Seaworthy Package
- Origin: China Jiangsu
yellow PVC/PE coated production line
1) Hard Teeth Surface, type 173 Gearbox
2) 18.5KW Inverter, 4 grade Motor with Chinese famous brand Chint contactor
3) The screw & barrel are 38CrMoAl, Nitriding treatment, depth: 0.2-0.4MM, compression ratio:3.2, Length : diameter:25:1 with water coo
4) Thermal heating & electrical: the whole machine apply Chint DC contactor. Intelligent temperature controller, AL heating: 6 zones, 4pcs
with two sections of moulds
5) Size range: DN8-32mm
1.Coated size:from 8mm to 32mm
2.it can adjust the speed of the production
3.One machine can have different moulds
The flexible metal conduit PVC coating machine is used to produce outer jacket for metal flexible conduit, the coating material can be PVC, PE, etc. With the plastic coating, the metal flexible conduit can be used for liquid tight material, gas, etc.
Picture of machine
Mechnical metal hose making machine
size range: DN8-DN32
FAQ for PVC coated line
1. Why choose us as your supplier?
We are most professional in PVC coating machine for flexible conduit and hose with more than 30 years' experience
2. What size can you supply for PVC coating machine?
Machine no. A:DN8-32 B ID7-55; C ID60-102
3. What can you supply for PVC coating machine?
Application 1:Flat coating for hose before putting on fittings
Application 2:Corrugated coating for hose after welding the fittings
We need to know the following information to quote you correct coating machinery:
1.Which kind of structure coating type you need?
l Corrugated surface
l Flat surface
2.Size of hose you want to coat?
3.Coat layer thickness?
4.Pictures will be better for reference.